Mind Body Meditative pillar is focused on attainment of inner peace while reducing anxiety and sinking into deep relaxation with Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting, Hawan etc. This is ideal for students who seek to feel centered, calm and relax with meditation.
Our Mind-Body Meditative sessions comprise of different levels, which includes – Basic, Gentle, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
Practiced Yoga Styles for Mind-Body Meditative include –
- Meditation – “Meditation” or “Dhyana” sessions is your go-to session for simple tips and guided practices to calm your mind and craft meditation part of your modern daily life.
- Yoga Nidra – A yoga practice that offers deep restoration to your body and the mind, while making your practice more effective, it’s ideal to end your yoga sequence with Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep). In Yoga Nidra sessions you will be trained to consciously take your attention to different parts of the body and relax them one at a time.
- Mantra Chanting – Chanting of Mantras deepens the practice of yoga and raises the consciousness. It assists greatly in calming the mind and body. A calm mind builds openness and acts out of its best potential.
- Yin Yoga – Yin yoga is a slow-paced yogic form with postures/ asanas, which are held for longer periods of time—for beginners, it may range from 45 seconds to two minutes; more advanced courses require you to stay in one posture for 5 minutes or more. With Yin Yoga help in stretching while targeting both the connective tissues between the muscles and the collagen right through the body.
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative yoga is a yogic practice which primarily slows down and opens up the body through reflexive stretching. Restorative yoga consists of limited and simple postures and is quite different from the contemporary yoga styles. Restorative yoga uses props, which makes it easier for practitioners to maintain balance while achieving mental, physical and emotional relaxation.
- Kundalini Yoga – Kundalini yoga is a system and defined practice to awaken the dormant energy in human. The practice of Kundalini yoga helps to raise the shakti from Muladhara (lowest chakra, which represents the animal instinct) towards Ajna chakra (the intuitive & luminous being )